Date: 19th July 2020 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. (IST)
Mr. Arun Soni
Arun Soni is the director of TCCS (a computer education consultancy service) which administers computer education and attends to cyber security-related activities in educational institutes/organizations. TCCS setup twenty years back is a benchmarked organization involved in various computer affiliated activities like computer education consultancy, computer training, website development, digital marketing, cybersecurity seminar/workshops and authoring of computer books.
Arun Soni is an internationally acclaimed author and cybersecurity expert from Chandigarh who has authored 125 books on computer education for schools and cybersecurity. His books are widely read in India and abroad. He has 17 years of experience in writing and 23 years of working in the field of computer education.
He has the distinction of having his name entered in ‘Limca book of Records’ under the category ‘Most Computer books written at the age of 37’. He also holds many other records for this incomparable feat and is recognized in the India Book or Records, Global book of Records and Unique World Records. He is also the recipient of the ‘Distinguished Author Award’ by the Federation of Educational Publishers in India (FEPI).
He is also a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) from EC Council (US) and a Cyber Security Consultant, who is working for the cause of spreading awareness about ‘Cyber security’ by conducting workshops/seminars on ‘Cyber-crimes, Online Security and Information protection’, in numerous schools/colleges and organizations.
For his contribution in the field of computer education and cybersecurity, he has been admired and covered
by many major news portals, magazines, newspapers such as Yahoo News, The Economics Times, Business Standard
and Rediff.com. He has also appeared as an expert commentator on several nation-wide TV channels.
- Types of Cybercrimes and cyber criminals (various types of hackers)
- How to become an Ethical hacker? / Demand of ethical hackers.
- Dealing with hacking, Social engineering, Phishing, Identity theft and Cyberbullying etc.
- Concept of IP address. Finding your public IP. Finding someone’s detail from his/her IP address
- Securing your modem/router from default password vulnerabilities
- Securing / optimizing your Wi-Fi connection
- Mobile apps for Wi-Fi security and activity analysis
- Securing all your devices from non-friendly/violent websites (parental control)
- Introduction of VPN and it’s setup
- Securing WFM scenario
- Securing your mobile phone from hacking
- How to know your G-mail has been hacked? What to do.
- Various password attacks, and how to defeat those.
- Open Source Intelligence Tools (OSINT)
- Cyber-café threats (Man In The Middle (MITM) attack, Pen drive copiers etc.)
- Golden rules to protect your images/videos/PDFs on all social media platforms(to protect yourself from cyber bullying/stalking)
- Introduction to Cyber Forensics and it’s tools
- ATM/Debit card/Credit card/bank frauds
- Online shopping/OLX/UPI frauds
- Open discussion on many cybersecurity related topics (WhatsApp/Telegram security, securing your video conferencing/websites, useful mobile apps etc.)
(Maximum learning will be through Live demonstrations
Wordpress is loading infos from youtubePlease wait for API server guteurls.de to collect data from